The Winter Break is over and we’re heading back to Woodland! Woot Woot!
I hope many of you will be able to come and join us for this opening night and I would highly encourage not being late. There are a lot of announcements and other things to kick off the season that you probably won’t want to miss. But the real question, is are you ready for fencing practice tonight?
I'm so excited!
To make this easy for you, run through this simple checklist and let’s find out how truly prepared you are 😉 .
- Have you blocked out your calendar, so you are free from other distractions and can come to Fencing?
- Do you know where all of your gear is?
- Did you at least wash the smelly bits over the winter?
- Is your gear packed and ready to go?
- Are you signed up in the Texting Group, so you can receive any updates or changes?
- Do you have $5 or a Shire Membership to cover your monthly group fees?
- Have you thought about or set any goals to work towards this season?
- Did you practice fencing at least once over the winter, so you can come back a little less rusty?
- Have you daydreamed so much about the awesome adventures you’d have in Terrasylvae this year that you’ve kind of spaced out during important moments in your life like during a test, a conversation with your mother, or when you opened the fridge to get something eat?
- Are you excited for the new season?