This is our first Open Practice of the season. Open practices are more relaxed but there still is some structure. You should feel free to use your time as you would like, however, we request that you not draw large groups away from the activities provided or spend time socializing where the main body of fencers is learning, practicing, or playing.
- 5:30 – 6:00: Warm-up and gear up
- 6:00 – 6:10: Opening Announcements
- 6:10 – 7:00:
- Swordsmen will have formal time with Master Swordsmen
- Initiates and Novices will work together in Open Workshop
- Newcomers will receive lessons from the Captain.
- 7:00 – 8:30ish: Informal activities. This week we have the privilege of this time being under the direction of Master Swordsman Sedos. Hooray! It’s going to be so fun!
- 8:30ish: Closing announcements which the Shire and Company are endeavoring to keep brief.
We are still concerned with the ongoing Coronavirus. If you are ill or have been around those with symptoms, please stay home for a total of 14 days which may equal 3 practices depending on the onset of symptoms. Before practice please sanitize, and avail your self of sanitation options while at practice. As a reminder, please do not bring food to share or eat and do not share water bottles. We are still maintaining a ban on physical contact as well. Thank you for your patience we are looking forward to getting back to normal.