Adding a Newcomer Card to Trello is a simple process after you’ve been given access to the Trello Board. All Officers should have access to the board (if you don’t have access, reach out to the Captain or the Sage to be given access).
- Open up the Fencing Board in Trello and inside the Newcomers List is a Card called “Progress Sheet”.
- Click on the Progress Sheet card to open it.
- At the top-right are a set of three dots that you can click on to open the menu.
- Click the “Copy Card” option from the list.
- Replace the title of the card with the Newcomer’s name.
- Click copy, leaving all remaining settings the same.
- Congrats! The new card will be at the top of the Newcomers List on the Fencing Board.