A Guild within the Shire is an officially recognized club, but has fewer members or smaller activities than that of a Company. After meeting the requirements below to official form a guilds, they may seek to acquire Company status.
Pre-Requisites to Form a Guild
Any members may form a guild if they:
- Have 1 member with a current Shire Membership
- Have 4 active participants
- Hold at least one regular meeting for 3 months
- Declare and open the Guild to anyone in the Shire
If those requirements are met, the club can be officially recognized as a Guild within the Shire.
Access for Guilds
After being officially recognized by the Shire, Guilds can receive access to the following:
- Access to posting Guild activity and events on the website
- May make announcements at other Company/Guild activities, if discussed with the Company/Guild leader beforehand
- Can ask for shoutouts at events